Arrested? Let a Lawyer Protect Your Rights.
If you or someone you care about has been arrested, it is critical to get a lawyer involved as early as possible. Involving an attorney from the very beginning can protect your rights before the police violate them. It may keep you from making statements that will harm your case, and it may prevent evidence obtained in violation of your constitutional rights from being used against you. Contact The Law Offices of Michael R. Herron, P.A., by calling 813.258.4878 or completing our online contact form to take action.
Our Tampa, Florida, law firm represents people who have been accused of a crime in Florida. Our founding attorney — Michael R. Herron — served as a state criminal prosecutor before becoming a criminal defense attorney. In that position, he handled misdemeanors, DUIs, felonies and traffic cases. Attorney Herron also trained law enforcement officers and prosecutors on new laws and how to effectively investigate cases.
Our law firm handles a broad range of DUI and criminal defense matters for clients throughout the Tampa Bay Area. To learn more about our criminal law practice, please follow the links below:
- DUI: We represent people who have been charged with traffic and criminal traffic offenses, including DUI. Cases we handle include DUI, DUI with property damage or injuries, DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide, culpable negligence, driving with license suspended, leaving the scene of an accident and reckless driving, among others.
- Drug cases: Our lawyers represent people who have been accused of drug crimes in Florida, from misdemeanors to serious felonies. Regardless of the type of drug involved — marijuana, crack, cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, prescription narcotics or others — we can help.
- Violent crimes: We represent people who have been accused of violent crimes, including sexual assault, rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment, and weapons offenses.
- Probation violations: We try to get probation violations dismissed for our clients, often asking judges to reinstate probation, file motions for early termination, transfer or modification of your probation or for a bond.
- White collar crime: Our attorneys defend people accused of white collar crimes, including money laundering, employer theft, embezzlement and fraud.
- Juvenile law: We also represent minors accused of offenses in juvenile court.
- Theft crimes: We represent clients facing range of theft charges, from misdemeanors to serious felonies. These include shoplifting, fraud, organized fraud, worthless checks, insurance fraud, defrauding the elderly and credit card fraud.
- Sex crimes: Our lawyers represent people accused of sex crimes, including statutory rape, sexual assault, rape, possession of child pornography and solicitation of a minor. To talk with us about the charges you face, contact us our lawyers as soon as possible.
Many people worry about the cost of a criminal defense attorney. They should know that The Law Offices of Michael R. Herron, P.A., offers free initial consultations, accepts all major credit cards and offers payment plans to make things easier.
Use Experience to Fight for Justice
To talk with an attorney about your legal concerns, call The Law Offices of Michael R. Herron, P.A., in Tampa, Florida, at 813.258.4878 or complete our online contact form for a free initial consultation. Telephones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Off-site, evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience. For criminal law and DUI cases, payment plans are available, and we accept all major credit cards.