Get An Attorney Involved As Soon As Possible.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in an accident, it is crucial to get an attorney involved as early as possible. Photos taken as close as possible to the time of the injury are often key evidence in personal injury cases. Witness statements are also invaluable. But the longer you wait, the more likely it is that witnesses forget events. Contact The Law Offices of Michael R. Herron, P.A., by calling 813.258.4878 or completing our online contact form.
Our Tampa, Florida, law firm represents the victims of personal injury. Our clients are people who have suffered a wide range of personal injuries, from whiplash and broken bones, to spinal cord injury, neck injury and brain injury. We also represent the surviving family members of people who lost their life in accidents of all kinds.
We handle many different kinds of personal injury lawsuits on behalf of Florida residents and people injured in the state of Florida:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents and truck accidents
- Workplace accidents, including construction accidents and forklift accidents
- Accidents on private property, including accidents at hotels, resorts, pools and ponds, businesses, malls and stores
- Falling injuries, like those sustained in slip and fall accidents
- Crime victims, including the victims of sexual abuse and sexual assault
- Serious injuries, like injuries to children, as well as life-changing head and brain injuries
- Wrongful death, including deaths caused by drowning, drunk drivers and all fatal accidents
Affording a Personal Injury Lawyer
Many people who have been injured in an accident already struggle with making ends meet. They worry about the cost of unpaid medical bills and reduced income from missed work. It comes as no surprise that many also worry about the cost of an attorney.
Clients at The Law Offices of Michael R. Herron, P.A., should know that they do not have to worry about the cost of legal representation in their personal injury cases. We offer free initial consultations and we accept personal injury cases on a contingency basis. This means that you owe us no attorney’s fees until we favorably resolve the matter. If you do not win, you owe nothing. We also have the resources to cover the costs of litigation — like court costs and experts’ fees — up front.
Use Experience to Fight for Justice
To talk with an attorney about your personal injury, call The Law Offices of Michael R. Herron, P.A., in Tampa, Florida, at 813.258.4878 (or complete our online contact form for a free initial consultation. Telephones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Off-site, evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience.
We accept personal injury cases on contingency.
This means that you will only owe us attorneys fees if you receive compensation for your injury. If you do not recover damages, you will not have to pay.