Personal Injury & Criminal Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Insurance companies put a team of professionals into action who are focused on one thing: denying your claim.
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Someone who has been careless or negligent must pay for the harm they caused.
- Wrongful Death – Nothing in life can bring more pain and anguish than the loss of a loved one.
- DUI – The state of Florida places harsh penalties on DUI.
- Drug Cases – The state of Florida places harsh penalties on DUI.
- Violent Crimes – Our attorneys represent people facing charges of involvement in violent crime. These charges range from misdemeanors to felonies with serious consequences.
- White Collar Crime – If you have been accused of a white collar crime, work with an attorney who will not judge you.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in an accident, it is crucial to get an attorney involved as early as possible.Learn More
Let a lawyer protect your rights. If you or someone you care about has been arrested, it is critical to get a lawyer involved as early as possible.Get Help Now!
Get A Free Case Review
Not sure if you have a case or not? Schedule a free case review now!Schedule Free Case Review
I was involved in a car accident 10/24/15. My car was totaled, missed 3 weeks of work, I was bruised and mentally drained. I knew there was no way I could handle this by myself. Julie Burger Michael's Paralegal is a dear friend of mine and suggested I talk with him. She set the appointment and he came to my home after speaking with him I knew I would be in good hands.they kept in constant contact with me and kept me informed with everything that was going on. I'm now back in a new car, back to work and very great full for his firm. My case settled in less than 2 months! Thank you so much for Everything you have done for me and making it possible for me to get my life back. Merry Christmas Micheal and Julie! May 2016 be a wonderful year for us all!
Mr. Herron worked very hard and resolved my case quickly. He and his staff communicated with me regularly throughout the process. I would highly recommend him and would use him again without hesitation. It was a wonderful experience.
Michael Herron, and his kind, and caring staff exemplify what small business about. Working directly with him, as well as his fine paralegal, Julie, my case was resolved in timely, and very favorably fashion. Mr. Herron's attention to every detail in my case far exceeded my expectations regarding a 'careless driver, in a cell phone related experience. Unhesitatingly, I recommend Mr.Herron as THE 'Top Shelf' Personal Injury attorney in this area. Your well-being is your responsibility. Drive farther if you must, in order to meet the expectations you seek within the judicial system. Textbook good results. Much gratitude to you sir, and your staff, for a Thanksgiving to be remembered.